Inc. is more than one of America's top business media organizations. To entrepreneurs and CEOs and aspiring business leaders, it's an essential daily resource for clarity, guidance, and community. Now, Inc. is going further for its membership by hosting recurring monthly Masterclasses and invite-only networking sessions to help people connect more deeply, level up their skills, and build important relationships. These virtual events for the Inc. Masters community and for the Inc. Solopreneurs community are designed to create invaluable moments for connection between peers to share struggles, successes, and exciting new ventures.
"This is the missing piece for our community offering." - Lily Chapin, Community Manager at Inc. & Fast Company
By The Numbers:
- 3 months of recurring invite-only member community networking sessions for Inc. Masters.
- 3 exclusive event offerings for the subscription-based Inc. Solopreneurs community including two networking sessions and a Masterclass.
- 1 expert-led Productivity Masterclass with technique training and audience Q&A.
- 1 leadership "Ask Me Anything" and Fireside Chat with Inc. Editor-in-Chief and Inc. CEO.
Event Series Schedule:
- Monthly exclusive Inc. Masters Mixers networking sessions to learn about each other on a deeper level and share new ventures.
- Recurring Inc. Solopreneurs networking sessions to understand business strategies and learn from peers in similar business models.
- Inc. Solopreneurs Masterclasses with notable featured keynote speakers, ending with an open Q&A session for the community.
Story:The Inc. 5000 Vision Conference is Inc.'s flagship annual event, a week-long conference meticulously curated for small business leaders and established entrepreneurs. And like all events in 2020, the switch to virtual was anxiety-inducing, mainly for the expected loss of social interaction that is at the heart of in-person events. The events team behind the conference knew they would use a number of different platforms, Vimeo for the main stage and Zoom for smaller breakout rooms. But how would they create opportunities for intimacy and social connections? Enter Run The World. After an internal test event to explore Run The World's platform features, the team booked their opening 3 events: a marquee fireside chat between the Editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk and Inc. CEO Eric Schurenberg, and two networking events. The audience feedback caught them by surprise. Not only were the three events on Run The World far and away the most favorited, but attendees wanted recurring networking opportunities beyond the conference. Now with their regular networking series and masterclasses, Inc.'s real-time engagement with their community is living on in deeply impactful ways.
"Our events on Run The World are 1000x worth creating." - Lily Chapin
How Inc. uses Run The World:
- Welcomes all attendees to networking sessions with opening remarks from an Inc. editor.
- Maintains active chat channels on Run The World's messaging service to keep the conversation going between monthly events.
- Invites audiences to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the Inc leadership team through the Grab the Mic feature.
- Brings in subject experts to lead Masterclasses in skills training for entrepreneurs.
- Provides exclusive premium real-time content to their subscription and membership-based communities that they never previously had available.